The award consists of a complete program of international diffusion of the awarded work through its recording on CD and, whenever possible, its performance in world-class concert halls by renowned performers. This recording will be accompanied by an international dissemination campaign among radio stations and the written press.
If the premiere or performance of the work is finally possible, it will also be recorded on video to be presented for broadcast by Radio Televisión Española. Each winning author will also receive 50 copies of the recording. Distribution of the recording will be through Naxos of America or The Orchard. The recording will be distributed in both high-resolution stores and generic digital download stores.
José Luis Temes.
Spanish National Music Prize 2008
Juan Carlos Garvayo.
Spanish National Music Price 2013 (with Trío Arbós)
CEO of Cezanne Producciones Recording Studio
CEO of Non Profit Music Foundation
Musicians and collaborators of Non Profit Music Foundation
01. The awarded works will be recorded and, whenever possible, will be performed by renowned artists such as those who usually collaborate with the Non Profit Music Foundation. Among the list of artists that have worked with us in more than ten years we can find the Arbós Trio, Brodsky Quartet, Ara Malikian, Daniel del Pino, Ludmil Angelov and many others of recognized prestige. The artists who will record and, whenever possible, perform both the concert and the recording will be selected according to the awarded works. The fact of mentioning some of the artists who have worked with us does not imply their availability for the realization of the award.
02. The awarded works will be performed, whenever possible, in a hall of recognized prestige in Madrid where the Non Profit Music Foundation performs concerts, such as the Chamber Hall of the National Auditorium, the Auditorium of the Cibeles Palace, the Conde Duque Auditorium, choosing the most appropriate for the moment.
03. This performance will be recorded to be presented for television broadcast by Radio Televisión Española, although it is reserved the right to select and broadcast it on the date it deems appropriate.
04. These works will be recorded in a studio and published in CD format and in high resolution that will be distributed internationally when appropriate.
05. The works that are recorded will have a similar diffusion and international presence as the publications of the Non Profit Music Foundation. Distribution will be carried out through Naxos of America or The Orchard.
06. The award-winning works will be distributed to radio stations and the written press.
07. All the awarded works will receive the Best Classical Contemporary Work award with the distinction of the selected instrumentation. Thus, an award-winning work for Piano Trio will be called Best Classical Contemporary Work for Piano Trio.
08. From among all the awarded works, only one work will be selected to be awarded the Composer Cum Laude diploma.
09. If the works presented do not meet the adequate quality that the jury deems, or the number of participants does not allow the economic sustainability of the competition, the prize may be left unawarded or any of the above rules would be limited.
10. The Composer Cum Laude award cannot be left empty if there is a winning work.
11. The recordings of the awarded works will be programmed between 2023 and 2024.
12. Finalists will be announced during the month of September 2023.
13. Awards will be announced in December 2023